Win a Trip to Paris with Côte – Bastille Day Competition
TO ENTER, ENTRANTS MUST:
1. Click on the 'Enter competition' button within the email from Côte
2. Click the link in Côte's Instagram's bio, @cote_brasserie or via Côte's Facebook page, @cotebrasserie
3. Click on the 'Competition' link on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- Entry is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry.
- The promotion commences on 14/07/2017 at 10.00AM GMT and closes on 31/07/2017 at 11.59PM GMT. Entries submitted and received by Côte Restaurants Ltd after this time will not be accepted. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Côte Restaurants Ltd, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The winner of the prize will be determined by random selection from the valid entries.
- The winner will be notified via email on 31/07/2017. The winner's name may be published on any other promotional material Côte Restaurants Ltd deems relevant. Entrants consent to their details and images being published in these circumstances.
- Côte Restaurants Ltd decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
- The winner will be contacted by Côte Restaurants to arrange the details of the Prize.
- The Prize includes two return Eurostar tickets or return flights to Paris from London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham or Bristol airports and accommodation in Paris for two nights worth up to £500 in total.
- The tickets are non-negotiable and subject to availability. Fly route is subject to availability. Flights or train to Paris in economy class and Prize is subject to blackout dates and/or seasonal restrictions. Travel is permitted for departures up to 31/10/17.
- No cash alternative.
- No Food or drink included in the prize package. Travel to and from airport not included.
- This competition is run by Côte Restaurants Ltd, Woolverstone House, 61 Berners St, London, W1T 3NJ